When you register to use our website we need to know your name, postal address and email address. To process an order we also need your credit card number and expiry date, plus any security details that the credit card processor may require. No personal information regarding your account is passed to any third parties.
This process takes place in a secure environment where your details cannot be accessed by anyone. We gather this information to allow us to process your orders, register your account and contact you with information regarding your account. In particular, your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- when you register with our website we collect your personal data through the relevant registration form in order to provide you with services in reserved access areas of mawi.co.uk and in order to send you our Newsletter, when specifically requested.
- when you require assistance from our Customer Care, we collect your personal data for purposes strictly necessary to provide you support or assistance to mawi.co.uk services and to the purchase of products on mawi.com;
- when you are executing purchasing procedures for products sold on mawi.com, we collect your personal data on your order form only for the purpose of selling the products ordered by you;
- when creating the Wish List, we process your personal data in order to customize our services for the purchase of products on mawi.co.uk
When you register your account, you can choose to opt out of receiving marketing email communication from Mawi. If you are receiving emails from us and would like them to stop you can send an email to email@example.com with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
You warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register with us is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
If any of the information that you have provided to Mawi.co.uk changes, for example if you change your email address or name, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please update your details in your account page. If you would like your details to be removed entirely, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
If you wish to receive further information on how Mawi processes your personal data, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)207 923 1414.
For more information on cookies and how they are used, please visit http://www.cookiecentral.com.
Internet Explorer 7.x
- Start Internet Explorer
- Under the Tools menu, click Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab
- Click the Advanced button
- Click the Privacy tab
- Put a check mark in the box for Override Automatic Cookie Handling, put another check ark in the Always accept session cookies box
- Click OK
- Restart Internet Explorer
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to Medium) under Settings. Click OK
Internet Explorer 6.x
- Click on the Tools - menu in Mozilla
- Click on the Options... item in the menu - a new window open
- Click on the Privacy selection in the left part of the window
- Expand the Cookies section
- Check the Enable cookies and Accept cookies normally checkboxes
- Save changes by clicking Ok.